Who We Are?
Eden Home Health Care is a leading provider of comprehensive home health services to private pay patients, working closely with case managers, hospitals and nursing homes.
All services are supervised and coordinated by a registered nurse and depending on the diagnosis, a physical or occupational therapist. An individually tailored plan is made for each client under the direction of the physician.
To schedule an appointment, please call us at 781-202 5401
What We Do?
- Nursing – provides nursing care and education about your illness or care
- Physical Therapy – promotes maximum independence in mobility for improved quality of life
- Occupational Therapy – promotes independence in activities of daily living
- Speech/Language Pathology Services – improves communication skills and treats swallowing disorders
- Medical Social Worker – provides counseling and long-range planning
- Home Health Aide – provides personal care
EDEN’s mission is to provide an unsurpassed level of health care to promote independence and enhance quality of life for patients in their home and in the community. We encourage patient independence and promote active patient participation in care, through treatment approach and lifestyle changes. We will accomplish this through our careful process of selecting staff that share our vision and values and through careful partnership with like-minded providers and physicians.
EDEN has a forward-thinking, dedicated and compassionate team of professionals. We will provide a full range of in home health care service that yield high quality outcomes. We will focus on employee excellence through ongoing education and carefully match caregiver expertise to patient needs.
Eden's Value Statements
E- Expect us to make a positive difference in lives regardless of race, color, creed and national origin
D- Dedicated to providing comprehensive health care, while promoting patient dignity and respect
E- Ethical in practice to patients, payors, regulators, referral sources, staff and physicians
N- Nurture collaboration with partners for breakthrough under the direction of the physician